Messrs Docts Carmichael & Son

My Son James is
about to remove to Lewisburg &
informs me he is indebted to you
please furnish him with the
amounts due. & charge the same
to me. which I will pay so soon
as I am in funds to do so --

Yrs respectf.y.

Wm Herndon